Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I like the way you are thinking

A teacher in a mathematics lecture asks a 3rd standard class,

“If there are 3 birds on a tree and u shoot one of them, how many birds would remain?? ".

Johnny, the naughtiest of the lot, shoots up his hand.


Teacher: "ok Johnny, what is the answer?”
Johnny: "none, ma'am.
Teacher: "how?"
Johnny:" after hearing the Shot, all the other birds will also fly away."
Teacher: no Johnny, the answer here is 2, but I like the way u r thinking.

Now Johnny has a doubt.

Johnny: “teacher can I ask u a question?
Teacher: "sure"
Johnny:" there are three ladies having ice cream at the parlor. The first one is eating it; the second is licking it while the third one is sucking on it. Can u tell which one of the ladies is married??"

Teacher is terribly embarrassed, but she puts on a brave face and answers.
Teacher: "I....I...... I guess the one which is sucking on the ice cream is married."


Johnny:" no ma'am, the one who has the wedding ring on her finger, is married, BUT I LIKE THE WAY U R THINKIN.”!!!!!